We understand your carpet is a major household investment. Proper carpet cleaning will not only restore the beauty and extend the life of your carpet, it will also provide a healthier environment for you and your family.
Our technicians have thorough background checks completed prior to employment, they are regularly drug tested and professionally dressed in company uniforms.
If you are looking for a great carpet cleaning company in Tucson, then look no further than Carpet Police.
Our carpet cleaning technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified. The IICRC is the world’s most recognized body of certification for the carpet cleaning industry. Our technicians are regularly receiving training to keep current on the latest carpet fibers and carpet cleaning techniques. They will be able to identify what cleaning method will produce the best results.
The Rug Cleaning Process
- Assess your carpet cleaning needs
- Determine price (price will be determined based upon size of the cleanable areas)
- Move any furniture needed. We move chairs, tables and smaller items at no charge. Beds, dressers, entertainment centers and heavier pieces are left in place
- Pre-spray with a carpet cleaning agent especially designed for your type of carpet and soil level
- Rinse with a conditioning agent and extract dirt, chemicals and excess moisture from the carpet
- Carpet is groomed so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave
- Apply a carpet protector (scotch guard) to protect fiber, if requested
- Place plastic tabs or styrofoam blocks under the legs of furniture to protect both carpet and furniture
- Provide customer with plastic shoe covers and a free lifetime bottle of spotting solution